applicants should have already or be willing to get the following:
- Applicants must be over 18 and reside in the United States or Canada.
- Applicants must be honest, dependable, hard working, motivated, and respectful of our policy's.
- Be able to work 15-30 hours weekly
- Contractors must have a quiet place to work away from distractions.
- A good working knowledge of computers, chat rooms, instant messaging, and e-mail. America Online is perfered but not absolutely necessary.
- All contractors must be able to simultaneously be on the telephone and access the internet. (Example: 2 phone lines or high speed and phone line.) No cellular phones may be used.
- Work phone lines should have caller id, 3 way calling, and not have any voicemail. Individuals who do not live alone are encouraged to have a dedicated line for accepting calls.
- Once hired all contractors are required to get a 800 number. They are low cost and free to set up. We can help you find a provider.
- Be willing to co-makret to increase call volume.
Once you are offered a position you must supply to us:
- Proof of age - A copy of your license/photo ID
- Social Security Card or Canadian equivalent
We do not take taxes our of our contractors checks. They are independent contractors and are issued a proper 1099 if they earn more than $600.00 US a year.
Copyright © 2001-2007 All the text, graphics, audio, design, ideas, and other works are the copyrighted works of MSL Consultants All Rights Reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of any materials herein is strictly prohibited.
The following Words: Seeking Hot Voices are used by MSL Consultants on this site and in business as a Service Mark that differentiates this service/website/company from services offered by other parties, which are of the same or a similar type. SeekingHotVoices.com is protected by Trademark Law. All Rights Reserved.